Day £8.40-£8.69 Depending on Experience (NVQ/QCF) Higher rates available with specific service users.
Sleep Nights £8.21ph
Wake Nights £9.69ph - £10.20ph depending on experience.
Hours: Monthly Contractual Hours (16-37 hour contracts per week)
Working Patterns: 5 days over 7 with every other weekend off
Mileage paid at £0.30p per mile
- Mobile phone allowance provided (£10 per month)
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Free DBS checks
- 4 weeks paid induction program
- Paid Training
- QCF training program available
- Care certificate program
- In House training provided
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Vehicle and full driving licence.
- Smart Phone.
To apply for the position of Community Support Worker, please complete the application form on the link below
Alternatively you can send an updated CV with full employment history via email to